30th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor in Multimedia being a 12th Humanities student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Humanities. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do Bachelor in Multimedia from the Ramanaidu Film School Hyderabad. I would like to know that I can do this Bachelor in Multimedia course?

3rd August 2019, 08:39 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor in Multimedia being a 12th Humanities student?

Yes, if you have cleared your secondary school examination you can opt for Bachelor in Multimedia course. Eligibility criteria to pursue a Bachelor in Multimedia course:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 60% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have cleared the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
3rd August 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor in Multimedia being a 12th Humanities student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Humanities. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do Bachelor in Multimedia from the Ramanaidu Film School Hyderabad. I would like to know that I can do this Bachelor in Multimedia course?

Yes, you can study the Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia course after completion of 12th Humanities stream in many institutions in India. Those students who have successfully passed 12th or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board with at least 45% marks are eligible to study the Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia course in various institutions. Candidates with basic drawing skills are preferred for the admission to study the Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?