21st July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BE(Electronics Engineering) from Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  2. How many BE(Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  5. Colleges in South India offering MBA in Travel and Toursim?
  6. Can I opt for Diploma in Biotechnology(Nutrition) after 10th? Is there any such Diploma available after 10th?
  7. Which college will I get after scoring 240 marks, 40317 rank in UPTU?
  8. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  9. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  10. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  11. Which college will I get in B.Tech after scoring WBJEE rank of 57691?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  16. List of best private colleges in which I can get after scoring 60,000 rank and 115 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Can I get any college in Chattisgarh on the basis of AIEEE rank of 650000
24th July 2018, 11:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Fee expenses of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi are given below.

=> Tuition fee = Rs. 70,000

=> Other expenses = Rs. 55,000

=> Total Fee (per annum) = Rs. 1,25,000

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
25th July 2018, 02:36 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara provide direct admission to applicants in BE (Electronics Engineering) course. Only you have to apply for this course in the institute when they will announce for the admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?