5th January 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?

good morning sir, i am now studing 12th and will be appearing this year .i want to admission in b.tech in etc branch in any good engineering college in delhi. which exam i have to give and how to admission procedure.please tell me.engineering college list guru teg bahadur institute of technology,Hmr institute of technology and management,maharaja agrasen institute of technology,varati bidyapeetha engineering college,northern india engineering college.please give me the detail admission procedure and which entrance i have to appear. MORE IMPORTANT THING IS I AM FROM ORISSA.GOOD MORNING.

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Admission in COEP in ENTC branch for B.E?
  4. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  5. Can I change the course in B.Tech after completing diploma ECE?
  6. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Admission in M.Tech is possible after B.Tech? Details of colleges providing such admission?
  8. Procedure for admission in MIT Massachusetts USA? How to get admission in that college?
  9. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry?
  11. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  12. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  13. If I complete my BBA in October then am I allowed to take admission in December? Do I have to give entrance exam for admission? Procedure for admission and details about it?
  14. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  15. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  16. How to do B.Tech outside Rajasthan?
  17. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  18. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
28th May 2011, 08:28 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?

You have to give one of the following entrances exam-
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITS
BITSAT
WBJEE
I think go for all entrances and after on the basis of your exam marks you will get college...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?