4th August 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  2. Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Whether Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course?
  4. Can I get ECE in a good college after scoring 165.75 in Tamilnadu?
  5. Benefits of studying ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  6. Which collages will i get with state rank 1845 in aieee?
  7. Which stream should I take after my plus two education to become an astronaut in NASA?
  8. Which good college can I get in B.Tech for EC and IT branch? I have scored 36764 in B.Tech
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 17000 GATE rank? I am an SC candidate
  10. Can I get top private college in UP after scoring AIR of 140823 in AIEEE?
  11. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  12. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  13. Top 10 reputed colleges offering BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India
  14. Which top college can I get for CSE branch? I am a BC B girl
  15. Which is the best government aeronautical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best colleges or universities to do embedded system in Tamilnadu? I am doing 3rd year EEE
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  18. Which colleges can I get after passing diploma with 90% cutoff marks
17th August 2018, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

You need to appear for PG level engineering entrance exam, which will be conducted by the university concerned. Admission is through entrance exam and counselling based on rank.

Just make sure you apply for the entrance exam of the university, under which the concerned institution comes. Only a good rank can help you get admission at your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?