10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BE in Mechatronics Engineering in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

11th June 2018, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BE in Mechatronics Engineering in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the BE Mechatronics Engineering is a pass in 10+2 with PCM subjects in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology (CIET). Candidates have to apply online for the admission through Tamilnadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) conducted by the Anna University. Admission to the BE Mechatronics Engineering is conducted through counseling based on the marks scored in the PCM subjects. Duration of the course is four years. Candidates can find the details in the CIET website link given Click Here
12th June 2018, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

To be eligible to study B.E (Mechatronics Engineering) course in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology, you should have passed 12th standard in Science stream from a recognised board. Admissions in B.E (Mechatronics Engineering) course are done through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?