17th August 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BBA(Information System Management) in KS College of Science Management and Technology?

I want to join KS College of Science Management and Technology for studying BBA(Information System Management) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

27th March 2023, 01:45 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Information System Management) in KS College of Science Management and Technology?

Upon researching, it seems that KS College of Science Management and Technology does not have a specific entrance exam for their BBA in Information System Management program. However, they do require applicants to have passed their 10+2 examination or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

It is best to contact the college directly for more information on their admission process and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?