27th November 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in NIE Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering), which is available in NIE Institute of Technology? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying this BE. So, please tell me about the semester wise fee structure and the admission fee.

28th November 2020, 01:10 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in NIE Institute of Technology?

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in NIE Institute of Technology can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 5.3 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 1.3 Lakh per year for 4 years.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
28th November 2020, 01:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in NIE Institute of Technology?

BE in Information Science & Engineering at NIE Institute of Technology is a 4 year duration course and the fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fee - Rs.65340 (Every Year)

Year I - Rs.2.9 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.90340
Year III - Rs.90340
Year IV - Rs.90340
Total - Rs.5.61 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nieit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?