27th November 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do BE(Mechanical Engineering) from BTL Institute of Technology and Management. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

28th November 2020, 01:04 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management can be seen below.

Admission can be done through COMED-K/ CET entrance test.

Applicant have to go through counseling procedure of following exam to secure admission.
28th November 2020, 03:47 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Admission procedure to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management are as follows:-

Accepted Exams:-CET/COMED-K and Management Quota

Through as per norms specified by the Government of Karnataka and VTU from time to time.

Official Website:-http://btlit.ac.in/?page_id=306
28th November 2020, 01:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study BE in Mechanical Engineering at BTL Institute of Technology and Management is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology and Electronics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in COMEDK UGET (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test) followed by counseling.

Interested candidates can apply online through COMEDK UGET website www.comedk.org. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.btlit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?