29th October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?

I did have completed BA part 2. After then due to financial problem i was unable to complete my graduation . So after 5 year gap i decided to restart my graduation . may i complete my graduation in regular way from any college of Assam under guwahati university ?

29th October 2015, 10:20 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?

No, it is not possible to complete BA graduation after 5 years of gap.
Candidate who want to complete BA graduation degree after 5 years of gap have to take admission in the BA graduation course from the starting and have to appear in all semesters.
30th October 2015, 09:19 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did have completed BA part 2. After then due to financial problem i was unable to complete my graduation . So after 5 year gap i decided to restart my graduation . may i complete my graduation in regular way from any college of Assam under guwahati university ?
Well, you can continue your studies after a five year gap. However, you must have to consult with the Head of Department and convey the reason for five years. Once, you get the permission, then you can continue your studies for sure.
11th February 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Graduation after 29 years of gap. Can I and if yes, what is the procedure or options
6th May 2017, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Bsc physics , after gap of 8 years , I have completed btech mechanical in 2009, having work experience of 7 years
19th June 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have started my bsc education in year 2012 after then i take gap for 2 years.. i return take admission to sybsc in 2014 ..but i absent in exam then i gave backlogs on year 2016.. but i fail again.. can i get fresh admission in sybsc? How many maximum years to complete bsc degree?
19th May 2019, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

I have3 year gap after do sybsc from Pune University now I complete my bsc it possible
2nd June 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO APPLY FOR MA AFTER 4 YEARS GAP FROM GRADUATION, I HAVE 65% MARKS?
14th June 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have 7 years gape.. I want to take Graduation in regular way.. Will I able to take admission?
29th October 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in 2011 and its been 8 years of gap. So, can I take diploma course after 8 years of gap.
1st November 2019, 11:46 AM
EduXpert

BA graduation can be possible after 5 years gap if you fulfil the age criteria and also have a good reason for the gap. You need to fulfil the merit too for admission.

Admission will be on merit. If you don't fulfil the age criteria then you can go for distance mode BA from an open university like IGNOU.
5th February 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 3 years of gap?
1st October 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my MA Part 1 had gap of7 year. can i APPLY FOR part two now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?