4th November 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to do MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Nursing degree course. So, now can I do MBBS? Will it be a good option? Will I get exemption from 1st year of MBBS on the basis of B.Sc Nursing? Or, is there any other better options there? Will I get direct admission in any medical colleges for MBBS on the basis of B.Sc Nursing?

5th November 2021, 09:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to do MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing?

°°° No, it is not advisable to do MBBS after completing B.Sc. Nursing 4 years degree course.
After completing BSc Nursing you should go for masters degree, so that you can have a great future ahead.

°°° Job profiles

Nurse incharge

Nursing supervisor

Clinical instructor

Nursing executive

Paramedic nurse

Nursing tutor

Assistant nursing

Superintendent
7th November 2021, 12:39 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You will not get direct admission on the basis of nursing ,you will have to qualify the national eligibility entrance exam and on that basis you will be able to get a MBBS seat
It will take more 5.5 years to complete your MBBS course and during this time you will not be able to work as a nursing student ,there are no chances that you will skip the first year of MBBS .it is advisable to go for a masters programme
8th November 2021, 08:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, there is no lateral entry in MBBS after BSc nursing. However, it is important for candidates to qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test exam as specified by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?