14th June 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer except B.Tech?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 92%. I don't want to study B.Tech but I want to continue my study. Can you tell me which are the possible higher education courses except B.Tech for me?

15th June 2015, 06:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer except B.Tech?

You can study the Advanced Diploma Course for the Automobile Engineering.
The total course fee for this course is about Rs 22000 to 30000.
You can study this course to get a job easily so you can study the course of Advanced Diploma and you will be able to also read something expect B.Tech after the Automobile Engineering.
15th June 2015, 09:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer except B.Tech?

Actually after completion of diploma there are very few options available other than B.Tech. Since Diploma is a professional one so you need to go in a professional way. If you have complete 12th before diploma then there is not at all problem for your career.

But yes there are very few options( Opportunities ) available after Diploma. And also there is a chance to go for abroad after diploma. There you can apply for some other courses.

List of courses available after diploma other than B.Tech :

>> Advanced Diploma in Mechtronics and Industrial Automation

>> PG Diploma in below streams

-- Mechanical Engineering

-- Tool Design

-- Machine Design

-- Tool design and Manufacturing

-- Product and Tool design

-- Mechanical safety Engineering

In addition to these you can also apply for B.Sc in your specialization in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?