26th September 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

After HS which career oriented course should I do? How is Hospital Management?

Sir/Mam,my name is Rimita chakraborty.my email id [email protected]. i am a H.S passed student in (science).i want to a carear oriented professional study in bachelor degree.i do not know that which professional degree courses can grow up my carear.and i get a interested in hospital managment study in bachelor degree.but i hope that this study very costly. Sir,i beg to request that pleas help me for my batter carear.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation
  2. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  3. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  4. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  5. How to pursue my career in Hospital Management in Canada?
  6. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  7. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  8. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  9. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  10. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  11. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  12. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  13. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  15. What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist?
  16. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  17. How to go for hospital management course? I have done my BDS
  18. How to go for hospital management course after doing BDS?
6th October 2014, 12:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After HS which career oriented course should I do? How is Hospital Management?

Yes definitely you can apply for Bachelor in Hospitality Management course if you have passed 10+2 with science stream. In fact any stream candidates can apply for admission into this course. You have to appear for an entrance examination and if you are able to get good rank, then surely you will get admission in a top college.

Hospitality management course has many jobs these days and you can work in various sectors like hotel, airlines, restaurants and other service sector jobs which requires good communication skills and pleasing personality.

Some of the top colleges for doing this course are listed below.

1. Pearls Institute of Hospitality and Management, Patiala , Punjab

2. Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology And Applied Nutrition, Meerut
Meerut , Uttar Pradesh

3. Indian Hotel Academy, New Delhi , Delhi NCR

4. JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences, New Delhi , Delhi NCR

5. Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad , Delhi NCR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?