23rd April 2012, 12:23 PM
maris ram

Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management

sir
I have copmpleted M.B.A. in Hospital Management in Alagappa universty and I want to join in 1year M.Phill in Hospital management Pl. inform the details and fees structures

Related Questions:
  1. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  2. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  5. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  6. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  7. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  9. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  10. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?
  11. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  12. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  13. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
  14. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  15. Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after B.Sc. in Electronics? -- [New]
  16. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  17. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  18. How to do 1 year MBA programme in hospital management in Indian Institute of Kozikode?
1st May 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management

see bharathiar university , bits pilani, global open university nagaland
11th May 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management

i would like to know which university offering mphil hospital management
10th November 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I;ve completed my Msc. Biotech in 2007and working in BPO. There is no scope for growth s. pl guide to come up in career. wat course to be done relatedly and work abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?