7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in LPU NEST 2018?

I want to apply for BTech entrance exam of Lovely Professional University. I would like to know about the age criteria that what is the age limit for applying in this entrance exam of this university. Please tell me about this immediately.

11th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in LPU NEST 2018?

Age Criteria Required to apply for LPU NEST 2018 Examination:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain upper limit or lower age limit notified by the university for getting admission into B.Tech through LPU NEST Examination.

Hence, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment as long as you successfully meet the required educational qualification criteria.

Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for this LPU NEST Examination. I have provided an important link where you can find the basic eligibility criteria that is required to apply for LPU NEST Examination.

Click here for Detailed Eligibility Criteria
12th June 2018, 04:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in LPU NEST 2018?

Lovely Professional University (LPU) has not prescribed any age limits to apply for LPU NEST 2018 entrance test. If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then you may sit in the LPU NEST 2018.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?