6th January 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Which all other courses I can pursue other than MBBS in medical field?

Sir, I want to know that which medical course will be better for me. I have passed 12th. I don't want MBBS. I want other medical course instead of MBBS because I know myself. So, please tell me some medical course in which I couldn't have to very very work hard.

6th January 2017, 07:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all other courses I can pursue other than MBBS in medical field?

Courses available in Medical Field other than MBBS Course:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Such courses are as follows.

* B.Sc in Genetics
* B.Sc in Biotechnology
* B.Pharmacy
* D.Pharm
* B.E in Environmental Engineering
* Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course (BAMS)
* Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
* Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)

B.Sc in Biotechnology, B.Pharmacy and BDS courses are the top courses that offer good job opportunities for Medical background candidates.
6th January 2017, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all other courses I can pursue other than MBBS in medical field?

If you are not interested to pursue your higher studies in MBBS and wish to pursue Medical related course then, you can opt for any of the below mentioned courses :-

--> BHMS
--> BUMS
--> BAMS
--> BDS
--> B.V.Sc.
--> B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?