15th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Counselling if qualified in EAMCET and 12th Supplementary?

Sir,
I have failed in 12th standard but qualified in EAMCET and got pass in 12th Supplementary. Now I am eligible for EAMCET counselling or not?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Supplementary EAMCET will be scheduled?
  2. Can I apply for 1st/2nd counselling if scored 80 marks in EAMCET and secured 60% in IPE Supplementary exam?
  3. Those who have failed in 12th is eligible for EAMCET 2015 after clearing supplementary exams?
  4. Can I get admission in B.E/B.Tech course under government seat or under minority counseling? I have qualified in EAMCET
  5. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  6. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET Counselling if passed 12th and 10th from Hyderabad and Dubai respectively?
  7. List of top 10 engineering colleges for civil in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  8. Am I permitted for AIEEE counseling if I have supplementary in Maths in 12th CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed counselling? I have qualified B.Ed JEE, UP but I have less than 50% marks in my graduation.
  10. How many students have qualified for EAMCET this year?
  11. EAMCET counseling details? I have scored 37,800 rank in EAMCET exam
  12. Required qualifying marks in EAMCET for OC caste student?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appear in 12th Supplementary exams of Mathematics and Chemistry?
  14. How many of them have qualified the EAMCET exam?
  15. Am i eligible to get qualified for EAMCET after scoring 39 marks as a minority candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for EAMCET? I am pursuing 12th in Hyderabad
  18. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
19th August 2015, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Counselling if qualified in EAMCET and 12th Supplementary?

You can get admission provisionally until you pass but in case of not passing the supplementary exam you will be treated as not eligible for admission.

Some counselling procedure will ask you for original mark sheet and that will make you not eligible for admission. Therefore, you have to get provisional passing certificate from school then only you can attend counselling.
28th August 2015, 08:54 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Counselling if qualified in EAMCET and 12th Supplementary?

You are eligible for Counselling through EAMCET though you have passed 12th standard in
supplementary.

But you will be given after the announcement of the supplementary results by that time some times the first counselling be over and some times there will be still first counselling.

If first counselling is there then you can go for option entry in first counselling itself.

If the Second counselling is available then you can go for option entry in second
counselling however you are eligible to get seat through EAMCET if you clear your subjects
in your Supplementary.
12th June 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have qualified in EAMCET got 50 marks in EAMCET but fail in inter Now I have passed compartmental I doesn't got rank in EAMCET.
Sir please give me some suggestions.
Thanks you sir
13th June 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am from telangana. I am in same kind of situation. Sir do you know that when will be the results of eamcet qualified but failed in 12th but again qualified in supplementary. I didn't got the ranking of eamcet. Sir according to you when will be the rankings of students who qualified in 12 th supplementary and eamcet will be released?
5th March 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

If any one have chance to write EAMCET and neet if they will pass in 12th supplementary
25th April 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have failed in one subject in inter 2nd year. I applied for EAMCET exam, if I get good rank in eamcet, and if I pass in the supplementary. Will i any chance to get one of the top colleges in BSC. agriculture??? Please reply to my question sir.....
1st May 2019, 11:11 PM
divyanshuktr504

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to appear in Counselling if qualified in EAMCET and 12th Supplementary?

You are eligible for counselling trough EAMCET when only when you passed your Supplementary examination. On the basis of your provisional passing certificate you will be eligible for counselling.

Best of Luck..
10th June 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed emacet with 51.7054.. ,I didn't got emacet ranks .I failed in inter 2 nd year( cbse)only one subject counselling is on 17th june. But my supplementary exam on July 2nd, now can I apply for counselling or not?
6th July 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Eamcet with 53.. i didnt got eamcet rank. i failed in 2nd year and written supplementary waiting for results . am i eligible for applying for certificate verification before the supplementary results.
14th July 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get btech admissions I failed in one subject in ipe and I have cleared it in supplementary
7th October 2020, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I qualified in eamcet exam but i passed in supplementary 2020 but in result the gave me has failed in qualifying exam can i get rank and seat in b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?