7th July 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

When the Supplementary EAMCET will be scheduled?

Hello
I have not qualified in eamcet and
again when is the exam for eamcet supplymentary.
when is the dates can i write again?????
please let me know m waiting

21st September 2014, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Supplementary EAMCET will be scheduled?

The EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted for admissions to the undergraduate courses in both engineering and medical streams. Since, it is an entrance exam, there will not be any supplementary EAMCET exam conducted for the candidates who had not qualified in the EAMCET exam.

The candidates who have qualified in the EAMCET exam can get admission in the undergraduate courses in which they are interested based on the rank they have secured in the entrance examination. And, the candidates who have not qualified in the entrance exam need to buy a seat by spending a huge amount of fee in management quota directly by consulting the college management.

The supplementary exams are generally conducted for the candidates who have not qualified in the regular exams and not for the entrance exams. So, there will not be any EAMCET supplementary exam, don't wait for the next EAMCET exam and immediately contact the college management for buying a seat in management quota in the interested engineering college for pursuing the engineering course.
26th September 2014, 12:48 PM
imes

EAMCET is an entrance exam and conducted yearly once for admissions to the undergraduate courses in both engineering and medical streams. EAMCET is not a University Exam for conducting supplementary. so better you to try next time.
2nd June 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I didn't qualified in EAMCET. But I want to be a good engineer. Is there any fee reimbursement for me
21st May 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 36 marks in eamcet exam. I am SC in inter 2nd year my maths 2b subject fail but I got 726 marks in eamcet results say that I'm not qualified. Someone says that after supply result new eamcet results are releases it is true or false.
1st June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I have not qualified in eamcet but i scored 906 marks in ipe after including ipe wightage i have scored 41 marks in eamcet
31st May 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I've not qualify in eamcet I got 36marks in eamcet inter 859 marks i got reambasment fees any chances I'm bc-a
9th June 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I've not qualify in EAMCET l got31 marks in EAMCET ipe 634 marks can I have any chances to in join engineer
11th June 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I have filled in intermediate after supplementary exams shall i send my marks eamcet convenor, how can i send! Is there any possibility to allocate rank. What is the last date to submit marks
13th June 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

I was passed in EAMCET but failed in 12th standard but I if was passed in supplementary what about the EAMCET rank?
26th June 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got 44 marks in emcet & didn't got any rank& i have cleared my inter supplies recently am i eligible for emcet rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?