27th November 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?

Hello
I would like to join for m.tech, i have valid gate score, but i have some back papers in b.tech i wrote that supplimentry exams and i am sure that i will pass , now i am waiting for supply results. Is there is any chance to get m.tech admission for me , sir please help me am really tensed about my future. Please give a valid answer

28th November 2014, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?

Yes, you can get admission in M.Tech course with GATE score if you are having backolgs and if you had appeared for those supplementary examinations. But, you need to Pass in all those subjects and you need to submit proof of Marks Sheet at the time of admission. If the results of supplementary examination are not released till the time of admission, you can get admission in M.Tech course.
28th November 2014, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?

If you don't have provisional degree, then you will face problem during admission. You have to prove that you have passed B.Tech and don't have any live backlogs. Admission in M.Tech will be totally dependent on the B.Tech degree and if you don't have the degree, then you will not be allowed to get admission.

You can try for admission and hope for the best but chances are very less, if you have got live backlogs. Only GATE score is not sufficient for M.Tech admission. You must have B.Tech Degree or B.Tech Provisional Degree for getting admission in M.Tech course.

Hence, you must try to clear the backlogs and then you will be definitely eligible for admission in M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?