15th August 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
Am I eligible to write K-CET(MBBS) as I have completed my 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  4. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  5. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  6. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  7. Am i eligible for AP EMCET exam?
  8. Are the students of Andhra Pradesh eligible to write AIPMT if completed 12th in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  11. After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM
  12. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  13. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  15. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 6th class to 12th class in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible for KAS Exam having completed my 10th in PUC in Karnataka but Graduation in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
19th August 2015, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you can appear for KCET if you have completed your 10+2 with PCB stream from a recognized board of education in any state of India. You will be treated as outside candidate if you are not domicile of Karnataka.

If you are domicile of Karnataka then there is absolutely no problem for you and you can appear for the exam without any problem.
14th November 2019, 04:42 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you are eligible for K CET .K CET is an entrance exam conducted by Karnataka in which any Indian citizen can apply and can get admission in any medical courses
You will also have to have biology in your 12 standard
You will have to get a transfer certificate if you are not a domecile of Karnataka and than can get admission you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?