26th November 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Courses to take in biotechnology line after completion of B.Sc Biotech?

I am B.Sc biotech student. I want to continue my study in this field. Pl tell me which universities & their courses are reputed in biotechnology after graduation? What approx. cost I have to incurred to complete it? Can you please give me the complete information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  2. Which line is Biotech should I consider after doing BSc in Biotechnology in Goa?
  3. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  4. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  6. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  7. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  9. Are there any summer training courses available in Biotechnology for BSc(Biotech) 3rd year students?
  10. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Am I elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  14. Which diploma course should I join after completing BSc Biotech? I am student of TY Biotechnology
  15. Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  16. What are the studies I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. What are the available courses to enter medical line after B.Sc. Biotechnology?
  18. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology

30th November 2016, 09:04 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Courses to take in biotechnology line after completion of B.Sc Biotech?

After graduation, you can study M.Sc Biotechnology it is one of the best suitable course in Post Graduation.

* In this course there is lot of Jobs Opportunities
* And it is 2 years duration course.

List of top Colleges to study M.Sc Biotechnology as follows:

* Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Trivandrum
* School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
* National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
* Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai
* Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
* University School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University , New Delhi.

Approximate Cost : 25,000 per Semester.

1st December 2016, 02:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to take in biotechnology line after completion of B.Sc Biotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Sc biotech student. I want to continue my study in this field. Pl tell me which universities & their courses are reputed in biotechnology after graduation? What approx. cost I have to incurred to complete it? Can you please give me the complete information on this?

The courses that are available for students to go after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology are given below;

M.Sc Biotechnology
M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology
M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology
M.Sc in Microbiology
M.Sc in Plant Biotechnology
M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
M.Sc in Biomedical Sciences
Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics

1st December 2016, 08:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best Course Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology:

There are several streams available in Biotechnology stream to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology course. Some of the best courses are,

>> Master of Technology(M.Tech) in Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology

>> M.Phil in Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Plant Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Applied Biotechnology

>> M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology

Although there are many courses, the best course I would strongly suggest you to go with is M.Sc in Biotechnology or M.Tech in Biotechnology.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?