27th May 2013, 11:30 AM
kuldeeplohia

Can I be eligible to apply in NEET after scoring 55.6%?

can i elligible toapply in neet with 55.6percent...please tell me the details

18th June 2013, 11:09 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to apply in NEET after scoring 55.6%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuldeeplohia View Post
can i elligible toapply in neet with 55.6percent...please tell me the details
NEET Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. This exam is conducted by the CBSE board or Central Board of Secondary Education.

~You need to be a citizen of India.

~You need to be a higher secondary passed out of a recognized board to give this exam.

~You should have physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subject 10+2 level to sit for this exam since its for the science students only.

~At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

~For the SC/ST candidates there is percentage relaxation. They need to get 45% of marks in case of 50% of marks in PCM.

~Even final year students who are just about to sit for their final exam or awaiting the result of their final exam can also give this exam.

~Your minimum age should b 17 when applying for this exam. There is a upper age limit of upto 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

~You will not be allowed to give this exam for more than three times.

~In the written examination a total of 180 questions will be asked and you will get three hours to complete the whole paper. Paper will be set in English and Hindi.

~For the exam questions will be asked from the following section: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. From each section 45 sections will be asked.

NEET Exam Books To Follow:-

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Chemistry for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Preeti Gupta
Publisher: Arihant

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Physics for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Digvijay Singh

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Biology for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Sudhakar Banerjee

NEET 2013: 10 Mock Tests Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
Author: Experts Compilations

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?