18th February 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 43% in Graduation?

Sir,

I had passed graduation in 2003 ,i want to increase my mark and to do b.ed course and get govt. Job .my graduation mark is 43 percent. I belongs in odisha

18th February 2015, 01:02 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 43% in Graduation?

No, you can not do B.Ed after getting 43% marks in graduation.

B.Ed. - Bachelor of Education is a teacher's training course and can be pursed after Graduation.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with 50% marks from a recognized University , can apply for B.Ed. through entrance exam.

There is no upper age limit for application to B.Ed. course.
19th February 2015, 06:27 PM
anair

The minimum educational eligibility criteria is to have a Graduate degree with at least 50 percent marks in 10+2 and graduation. However, this is only for the General category. If you come under SC/ST category the minimum percentage required is only 40.
If you are a General category student it is unfortunately not possible to pursue B.Ed course with 43 percent. But you can definitely go for Government jobs because many jobs require that the candidate should only have a degree and there is no cut off marks required. There are also many jobs that invite 10+2 applicants. So you have a chance there too.
10th April 2015, 03:06 PM
kunalroy89

One needs to have 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for B.Ed.
As your graduation marks are way below,you are not eligible for B.Ed from a recognized University.
You can try for other govt jobs with no minimum marks criteria such as CDS,CIVIL SERVICES,BANKING etc
12th June 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 50 percent marks in hons subject but my over all percentage is 49.5 Percent. And I passed graduation degree from kcalcutta university. Am I elligibale for tet exam as per ncte rule. Please answer me..
30th June 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I will achieve 42.60 percent in b.a I am a obc students can I eligible to b ed please suggest
15th August 2015, 12:20 PM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed. exam are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from the recognized university,
-Candidate must have attained minimum of 50% of marks in their graduation for OC,
-For SC/St candidates 40% is the minimum,for MBC/DNC candidates 43% bis minimum and for BC candidates 45% is the criteria.

So check the eligibility criteria first.

As you have got 43% in your graduation check the category list if you are eligible then you can apply for B.Ed Entrance Test.
30th January 2016, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my ba course with 44% marks and ma with 66%marks am i eligible for b.ed
6th March 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to ad B.Ed course with 47.12 % in graduation with OBC certificate ?
9th March 2017, 12:17 PM
Aryaveer17
Junior Member+

No you are not eligible for B.ED. The minimum eligibility criterion for admission to B. Ed. is that the student must be a graduate in any discipline. The candidate must either have a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) or Bachelor in Commerce (B. Com.) from any recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Also, if the student has completed their postgraduate degree, then minimum 55% marks in aggregate is the criterion.
28th April 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done Physics(H) my subsidiary Paper is Math & Chemistry. I have gotten 69% in Physics(H) Paper 44% in Math(Sub.) and 40% in chemistry and Overall Marks 852/1500(56.80%). My Question is that, am i eligible for B.ed Course.
19th July 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed bsc maths graduation degree with 44.2 in 2012 I know open category for bed 50 percent I want to do bed any eligible test or any other methods for 50 percent bsc degree or any method for admission of bed.
11th October 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my graduation with only 44%, as I belonged to a schedule tribe (ST) can I apply for B.ed course??? Or can I go for TET and CTET ??
3rd March 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 176 in first year, 155 in second year and 200 in last year in b.com and also done office mgt. Three year diploma course from Bhai permanand institute with 70 percent marks. Can I fill the form of b.ed. please reply me soon.
5th April 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

My b.a and m.a both have completed before 2010. My percentage are 46%. Eligible for B.ed ??
12th April 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I am ST caste student I have done graduation in 43% and I belong to jharkhand, can I do B. Ed?
29th May 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Dear Sir,/ Madam, Actually I want to do BED after my Graduation in B.A. Prog., which will be complete soon , please tell about , that what is eligibility for this course. I belongs from from S.C. caste.

12th percentage ?
B.A. Degree Percentage ?
SC caste reservation about Percentage ?
About Fees for full course ?
Time of period for this course ?
15th July 2018, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

My B. A hons pass overall 49.74 % l am a obc A category. Am I eligible for b.ed in West Bengal?
29th June 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 43 .2 percent in my ba in English literature, and 43. 3 percent in my ma in English literature...can I do d.el.ed or any other courses which relates to teaching...or can I go for private teaching? Sir please reply
14th September 2021, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 40% in graduation can I do b.ed I am sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?