31st October 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?

I had completed my 10 standard in 1997 from NOS. (Delhi board). after that i use to work in company. Till now I didn't get time or and financial problem are there.

Now i'm 30 years old. and now i want to do B.A or graduation in any other field but i need a certification of graduation.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after passing 10th? Is there any college in Pune University?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?
  6. Minimum marks required in H.S. for IGNOU Under graduate courses?
  7. Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  9. Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  11. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  12. What should I do to become a CID officer after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Requirement of percentage of marks in graduation to do LLB course?
  14. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do BCA course after completion of CSE Vocational course?
  16. Is it possible to do graduation being a 34 years old and have passed only 10th?
  17. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2016, 09:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?

According to my information you are not eligible to pursue graduation without completing intermediate. First of all you need to pass higher secondary examination after that only you will be eligible to pursue graduation.
31st October 2016, 11:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to pursue graduation is 12 standard. As you are only 10th pass student hence you are not eligible to directly pursue graduation firstly you have to complete your intermediate through NIOS board with at least 50% marks. After that you can pursue graduation through correspondence mode in whatever stream you want as per your choice.
31st October 2016, 11:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For pursuing any bachelor degree course one need to have completed his/her higher secondary school degree or any equivalent degree course from a recognized board.

So being a Class 10th passed you are not eligible for bachelor degree course directly as in between these one must have higher secondary school degree.

So the best option will be for you will be that you first complete your Class 12th from any open board like NIOS and further apply for graduation degree from open university like IGNOU so that you can work as well as study at the same time.
31st October 2016, 11:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree in any stream without 10+2 from a recognized board.

Eligibility criteria to pursue any graduation course:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with at least passing percentage of marks in board exams.

2. There is no upper age limit to pursue graduation.

You will have to pass 12th first then only you will be eligible to apply for graduation course.
1st November 2016, 01:16 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Since you have not completed 12th chance to apply for graduation is very less.You cannot apply for graduation without 12th. You need to complete 12th first, then apply for the graduation either through regular mode or distance mode. Universities will only accept your application form when fulfil all the criteria.
1st November 2016, 04:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my 10 standard in 1997 from NOS. (Delhi board). after that i use to work in company. Till now I didn't get time or and financial problem are there.

Now i'm 30 years old. and now i want to do B.A or graduation in any other field but i need a certification of graduation.?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.A graduation course without doing 12th standard. You can study B.A graduation in various Open Universities after completion of 10th Class. You can study the B.A in IGNOU, for that you have to first appear for a Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP). The BPP is offered by the university to those students who wish to do Bachelors Degree of IGNOU but do not have the required qualification of having passed 10+2. The course duration is six months, after completion of the course, you can join B.A course in IGNOU. The website link of IGNOU BPP and BA are given below;
IGNOU BPP
IGNOU BA
1st November 2016, 09:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course and the duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for BA course is 45%. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard.
1st November 2016, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do B.A at this instant as you have not completed class 12th education.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board are eligible to opt B.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?