15th July 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completion of 12th?

Hi,

i had passed my 12 th exam n i want to do b.ed as well as graduation can it is possible??? Can someone please let me know the answer for the same? I really wanted to do graduation as well as B.Ed together in order to complete it fast and not to waste time.!

15th July 2015, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completion of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

i had passed my 12 th exam n i want to do b.ed as well as graduation can it is possible??? Can someone please let me know the answer for the same? I really wanted to do graduation as well as B.Ed together in order to complete it fast and not to waste time.!
No, after 12th standard you are not eligible for B.Ed course but if you once complete your graduation degree then you can apply for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with at least 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
15th July 2015, 11:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completion of 12th?

No, it is not possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completing 12th class.
To pursue B.Ed candidate must have to completed his/her graduation with minimum 50% marks.
So, first of all complete your graduation and then apply for B.Ed course.
15th July 2015, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No you can't take admission in B.Ed if you don't have graduation degree. 12th pass qualification will not make you eligible for B.Ed admission. Therefore, there is no chance of doing both at the same time.

You can only do D.Ed on the basis of your 12th qualification along with your correspondence graduation programme. You can't do two regular courses at the same time.
15th July 2015, 06:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the B.Ed along with the graduation. As the eligibility to get the admission in the Bachelor of Education is as :-

>>> Candidate must have passed the graduation form the recognized university.
>>> Candidate must have an aggregate of 50% in the graduation -2% for the OBC candidates.

So, you need to first complete your graduation and after that become eligible to pursue the B.Ed. There is also need to qualify in the entrance examination for he admission in the B.Ed.
15th July 2015, 08:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue the B.Ed along with the the graduation. The eligibility to pursue the B.Ed ( Bachelor Of Education ) :-

* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university in any discipline.
* Candidate must have at least 50% in the graduation.

So you need to first complete your graduation and then to appear for the B.Ed entrance examination. It is two year course.

The entrance examination in the paper contains the question of the Metal Ability, General Ability, Teacher Aptitude Test.
15th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue B.Ed course along with Graduation after completion of your 12th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue B.Ed course is completion of Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Graduation course, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course. So, I suggest you to pursue Graduation course after completion of your 12th standard and then, you can pursue B.Ed course.
15th July 2015, 08:48 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi,

B.ed is a under graduate course and to join in this course there are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied. You can do B.ed in Correspondence with your degree. But the case is that, you should have completed a bachelor degree from a recognized university.

But in the case of yours, you have only completed +2 but the needed qualification is completed degree which makes you ineligible.
  • Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam
  • Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)
  • Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education
  • Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education
  • Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education
  • Himachal Pradesh University International Center for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
  • Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi
  • Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
  • Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka
  • Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan
  • Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
15th July 2015, 09:20 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

No.you can't do graduation & B.ed together.if you want to do B.ed , then you must have to complete your graduation in either course from B.A/B.com/B.sc first , then & then you are eligible for B.ed course.

B.ed is the bachelor in education 1 year undergraduate course.It having a great opportunity for career.After completion of B.ed , you can go in teaching field & make a great career.you can also go for administrative field in teaching or coaching institutes.
15th July 2015, 11:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi,

For studying B.Ed the minimum qualification is Graduation with 50% marks. For getting B.Ed one has to appear for the entrance test and the passing in it will allow one to join in B.Ed. One has to complete the graduation from a recognized university. One can choose his or her favorite subject in the degree. And they must be interested in teaching line that is the most important thing. Sorry It is not possible to do graduation and B. Ed together at the same time.
16th July 2015, 01:16 PM
kunalroy89

This is not about wasting time. Simple fact is that you are ineligible before completion of graduation.
One needs to be a graduate with above 50% marks to be eligible for B.Ed admission.
After 12th you can take admission in either D.Ed which is 2year course or 4yr course B.E.Ed but with these courses you would be eligible only for primary teacher.
Complete your graduation and then apply for B.Ed
21st July 2015, 08:10 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Hi,

Hi friend,
Its not possible to do b.ed along with graduation. First you have to complete your graduation with minimum 50% then only you are eligible to do b.ed. All the best.
23rd July 2015, 12:01 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Hi,

No, you cannot do B.ed until you complete your graduation. So, first of all complete your graduation from some reputed university (for better job prospects) such as: DU, Lovely Professional University, VIT, Osmania, ICFAI.... etc and then you can pursue B.ed.
15th August 2015, 05:50 PM
DSP@1

I am sorry that you cannot do your B.Ed course along with your graduation course.

For doing B.Ed. you must have to complete your graduation course first in any stream of your desire.

However B.Ed course is not a lengthy course to complete,it will take only one year for you to complete B.Ed. course.

So first join in the graduation course in any stream and try to score more than 50% in aggregate,as the eligibility for B.Ed is 50% in graduation.

So after completing your graduation you have to appear for the entrance test for B.Ed. conducted by your state Education government.

If you qualify in this test you will undergo 1year course lateral you are eligible for teacher jobs in many reputed institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?