4th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BCA graduation after completion of computer science vocational course?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed c.s.e vocational course at intermediate level in the year 2015, so am I eligible to study B.C.A course(graduation) in related with course c.s.e. studied at intermediate level? What would be the eligibility criteria followed?
M.bharadwaj

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possible career options for each streams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  3. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT for a candidate who is pursuing Vocational Training in Computer Science on 10th basis?
  4. After BCA can I do M.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Am I eligible for Hindi Pandit Course after completing B.Com Vocational Graduation?
  6. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  7. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  9. Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?
  10. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  11. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  15. Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma?
  16. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  17. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  18. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
4th November 2015, 05:10 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA graduation after completion of computer science vocational course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I have completed c.s.e vocational course at intermediate level in the year 2015, so am I eligible to study B.C.A course(graduation) in related with course c.s.e. studied at intermediate level? What would be the eligibility criteria followed?
M.bharadwaj
Yeah you are eligible for joining in BCA course which stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and known as a undergraduate 3 years course. To join in this course there are certain educational qualification needed and regarding that having completed vocational course at intermediate level you are eligible.

The needed qualification for this course is that you should have completed +2 from a recognized school board with mathematics as subject. You should have attained 17 years of age.

If you satisfy them then you can apply for the BCA course.

Top Colleges for BCA in India:
  1. Christ university, Bangalore
  2. SRM univeristy, Chennai
  3. Institute of Management studies, Noida
  4. Madras Christian College, Chennai
  5. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studaies & Research, Pune
  6. Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
  7. Presidency College, Chennai
  8. University College Kurukshetra, Kurukshetra
  9. Stella Maris College, Chennai
  10. Xavier Institute of Computer Application, Ahmedabad
4th November 2015, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA graduation after completion of computer science vocational course?

Quote:
Respected Sir/Mam,

M.bharadwaj
No, you are not eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.

List of the best college for BCA course:-

Indian Institute of Management & Commerce (IIMC) ,Hyderabad

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) ,Bangalore

Prestige Institute of Management and Research ,Indore

Apeejay Institute of Management ,Jalandhar

Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC) ,Chandigarh

JK Business School (JKBS) ,Gurgaon

Indian Academy Group of Institutions ,Bangalore

IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT) ,Jodhpur

Lovely Professional University ,Jalandhar
4th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Respected Sir/Mam,

M.bharadwaj
Sorry that you are not eligible for BCA after completing 12th standard through Vocational stream. The applicant must studied Mathematics as a main subject at 12th standard level to be eligible for BCA course. The students who have successfully completed their 12th standard in any discipline with Mathematics subject can apply for this BCA degree course. The qualification can be obtained in any stream with at least 50% marks. Those who are appearing for final 12th standard are also eligible for apply. Admissions for the course are done on the basis of the marks scored in the Intermediate exam. Those with high marks are given first preference for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?