23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?

Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma? Will that help me to have a better career? or just start working right after completion of diploma course? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same?

24th December 2015, 10:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue graduation after completion of diploma course.

After completion of diploma the candidate can pursue graduation in the respective stream by appearing a lateral entry examination, where one can avail admission direct to the second year of graduation course.

It is advisable to purse graduation rather than choosing a job. One has many opportunities to make career after completion of graduation course.
25th December 2015, 10:20 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue a degree course after diploma in that stream which you want as diploma course is equivalent to 12th.

It would be a very good if you will complete your graduation as after that you can appear in any graduation level test.

IAS
SSC
PO
Clerical
RTO
Etc.
25th December 2015, 04:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely pursue graduation course after the completion of your Diploma.You can opt for LEET/JELET, etc examination and after successfully completion of your entrance examination,you can opt for your degree course from good colleges.
25th December 2015, 04:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, but for that you will have to appear and clear examinations like LEET/JELET, etc. and after the successful completion of your entrance, based on your marks scored, you will be provided admission in various good colleges.

Yes, that will surely boost up your career as you will now have a higher degree than before. You can even start working if you are not that financially strong, but if not, than I would personally ask you to go for your studies and look for jobs later.
25th December 2015, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do Graduation course after completion of your three years Diploma course. You can opt for Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech after completion of your Diploma course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?