11th October 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do M.Sc. in Medical Anatomy after securing 65% in B.Sc.?

Am i eligible to do post graduation (M.Sc) in medical anatomy after completing a degree in b.sc. biotechnology with 65% mark? Please reply.

12th October 2015, 02:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do M.Sc. in Medical Anatomy after securing 65% in B.Sc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible to do post graduation (M.Sc) in medical anatomy after completing a degree in b.sc. biotechnology with 65% mark? Please reply.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Anatomy after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology. Those candidates who have studied Zoology, Botany, or Chemistry as a main or optional subject at Graduation and 12th standard level is eligible. You should have secured a minimum of 50% in Graduation. Apart from that, you should score good marks in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The admission process is based on the performance in the entrance exam. The entrance exam is conducted by the respective university Department of Anatomy. The exam is usually conducted during the month of May.
9th February 2020, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to do M.Sc. in Medical Anatomy after securing 65% in B.Sc.?

Can I go for medical physiology after complet my BSC.(bzc) ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?