3rd May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IPCC Exam registration if I scored 49.94% in B.Com?

I have completed graduation with 49.94 in bcom(h)............. am i eligible for IPCC exam registration....? what would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please let me know the complete information soon as possible?

Thanks!

3rd May 2015, 07:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC Exam registration if I scored 49.94% in B.Com?

IPCC Exam Registration Eligibility Criteria:

I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to make registration for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) exam. The minimum percentage that candidates must have obtained to be eligible is "55% marks", since your percentage is less than the required percentage you are not eligible. Generally candidates register for IPCC on the basis of appearing CPT and on the basic of Graduation. As you have completed Graduation (B.Com) you can get registered on the basis of Graduation if you have scored more than 55% marks. Apart from this candidates who complete 9 months of practical training (Articleship) and then register for IPCC (Intermediate Professional Competence) course. Graduates in Commerce having secured minimum 55% marks or above only are eligible to make registration for IPCC Course.
3rd May 2015, 09:45 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC Exam registration if I scored 49.94% in B.Com?

I am very sorry to say you that you are not eligible to apply for the IPCC exam.Because minimum percentage of score that should in B.com is 55%.so,it is not possible for you to write the IPCC examination.
3rd May 2015, 10:38 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to register your self for IPCC class 12th complete is the eligibility criteria for IPCC course, and as you have completed your graduation then you are eligible for this course. You may not have to give IPCC exam as you can give CPT exam directly, because you have completed your graduation so you can apply for direct CPT course.
4th May 2015, 12:38 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for IPCC exam registration if scored 49.94% in B.Com.

Eligibility for IPCC registration :

Candidate must have scored 55% in graduation or post graduation in commerce or equivalent from any recognised university. Commerce graduates must have studied any three papers of 100 marks each from Corporate Laws, Economics, Management, Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Costing, Business Administration.

Candidate other than commerce must have scored 60% in graduation or post graduation from any recognised university.
4th May 2015, 01:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear, you are not eligible to apply for IPCC Examination. Since you have very less percentage of marks in your graduation. That is the reason why you are not eligible to apply.

In fact for graduates/Post graduates there is No need to write CPT exam for IPCC. So you are exempted from it once you have required eligibility for IPCC.

For the details regarding the Eligibility criteria you can see the following information.

Eligibility Criteria for IPCC Examination :

1.You should have completed the graduation with minimum 55% of marks from the recognized University.

2.Being a Commerce Candidate you should have minimum 55% of marks in B.Com.

3.For Non Commerce students you have to get 60% of marks.

4.No Age criteria required for IPCC Examination.

If you have satisfied all the details then only you are eligible to apply for IPCC. There is No need to write CPT Exam before IPCC.
4th June 2017, 12:36 AM
mariate24

Hello dear

The required percentage of marks for registering for IPCC for graduate students are 55%.

Since you have less than 55% marks you cannot directly enter into IPCC level.

The only thing you can do is enter through CPT route.

Do perform well.

Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?