21st November 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for M.Sc. from Kurukshetra University after studying B.Sc. Applied Physical Science?

I have completed my b.sc. degree in applied physical science from delhi universities in which i had maths, computers and operations research as main subjects in all three years. So i want to know if i am eligible for msc from kurukshetra university through distance learning. Please reply soon.

21st November 2015, 07:38 PM
ant man

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Sc. from Kurukshetra University after studying B.Sc. Applied Physical Science?

Yes you are eligible for M.Sc from Kurukshetra university after completing B.Sc applied sciences.

The eligibility for M.Sc through distance learning:
1. You must have completed B.Sc from a recognised university.
2. There is no upper age limit for M.Sc
3. There is no marks percentage applicable.

>>To do M.Sc in Kurukshetra you must apply for the entrance exam for distance learning.
>>The entrance exam for regular M.Sc and distance learning M.Sc is different.
>>After passing the entrance exam you can join M.Sc.
>>The duration of the course is 3 years in distance mode.
22nd November 2015, 01:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Sc. from Kurukshetra University after studying B.Sc. Applied Physical Science?

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue M.Sc course from Kurukshetra University after having completed your B.Sc Applied Science.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc via distance mode, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> There is no upper age limit mentioned till now to pursue this course, students can pursue it just after their graduation of after a while.

> Minimum educational qualification to pursue M.Sc course is B.Sc graduation from a recognized University.
23rd November 2015, 11:11 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to do M.Sc under Kurukshetra University after studying B.Sc in Applied Physical Science.

Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation.
There is no upper age limit for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?