14th July 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Where should I do my MSc after doing BSc? How is Kurukshetra and Thapar for the course?

i hav done bsc now i will be doing my msc in biotech..i just want to ask that from where should i do my msc?please guide me about the institutes regarding it..and also tell me hows kurukshetra and thapar regarding the course?which is better to look forward?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  2. What is a better option after BSc or MSc?
  3. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  4. Date of availability of forms of MSc of Kurukshetra University? What is the process of doing MSc from KU Campus?
  5. Which university should I choose for M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  7. How to do MSc CS on regular basis after doing PGDCA regular from Kurukshetra? Can I take admission in MSc Part II
  8. Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Kurukshetra University
  9. MSc from thapar university placement-wise?
  10. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  11. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  13. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after expecting 164 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  16. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  17. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  18. What should I do to get admission in MSc? I am studying BSc Sem 3
1st October 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I do my MSc after doing BSc? How is Kurukshetra and Thapar for the course?

pl tell me how can i get MSC in Maths without doing BSC after B.E
21st August 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I do my MSc after doing BSc? How is Kurukshetra and Thapar for the course?

Sr i want to know what are the syllabus for m.sc. Cs entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?