16th March 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NATA exam having Business Mathematics in 12th?

I have business mathematics in my 10 2 syllabus. Am i eligible for NATA exam or not? Am in dilemma.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  2. When would the application forms for NATA exam be available in the market? How may I get this form in Odissa? Is there exam center in Odissa for the same? Am I eligible for the same? I have scored 45 marks in math in 12th
  3. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  4. Can i do Architecture by taking commerce stream?
  5. Do we need 50% in all subjects of 12th or just in PCM for NATA?
  6. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for NIMCET MCA exam after after scoring 60% in Business Mathematics from JCA board and 70% in 4 papers of Mathematics?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  9. Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mathematics if I have Mathematics for Business as one one of the subjects in graduation?
  11. Can i get direct admission in any NIT with my Gate score of 265?
  12. Is this possible to get admission to MCA course having completed B.Com this year? Eligibility criteria for MCA course?
  13. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  14. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  15. Detailed information and notification of NATA?
  16. mca entrance
  17. Can I go for B.Architecture if I have taken Bio Science?
  18. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
17th March 2015, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NATA exam having Business Mathematics in 12th?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in NATA examination because the minimum educational qualification required to appear in NATA examination is completion of 10th standard from a recognised board. But, to get admission in B.Arch course, the candidate must have to qualify an aptitude test in architecture and must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognised board. Since, you had already completed 12th standard, definitely you are eligible to appear in NATA examination.
18th March 2015, 02:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have business mathematics in my 10 2 syllabus. Am i eligible for NATA exam or not? Am in dilemma.
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
18th March 2015, 01:24 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for NATA Entrance examination :

>> Candidate must have completed 10+2 class from a recognized university with mathematics as a necessary subject of examination. OR

>> Diploma of 10+3 pattern in any stream from a recognized university OR

>> Diploma of IB - International Baccalaureate after completion of 10th class from a recognized board or university with mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.

Candidate should have secured minimum 50% marks in his/her qualification mentioned above then only he/she will be eligible to apply for NATA test.

NATA - National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted once a year by COA to provide admission in B.Arch Course for candidates willing to become a successful architecture and if you have chosen this stream as your future plan then you took a right decision and this will lead you to the success.

You have to work hard to prepare for this examination and qualify with higher percentage marks then you will get admission easily and for that, you need to find a better coaching center then only your preparation can be done better than others.
19th March 2015, 05:28 PM
varam09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

It is conducted by the Council of Architecture.

Candidates must have passed 10th or 10+2 to give this exam with a minimum of 50% marks, and must have maths as one of their subject.

Only 10+2 candidates are eligible to apply for B.Arch courses,SSC Candidates are not eligible to apply for B.Arch courses.

So, if you satisfy above criteria, you are eligible for NATA Exam 2015.

NATA Exam consists of 2 papers

Paper-I Drawing test

Paper-II Computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.

NATA 2015 Exam dates are yet to be announced, more probably online registrations may start from March 25th, 2015 and the application fee is around 1000Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?