26th August 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Physiology honours?

I get 62% marks in h.s. Science stream.and i get 73% marks in biology,can i get the form of physiology honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Shall I be eligible to sit for SSC Exams after completion of B.Sc Honors in Physiology?
  2. In which colleges of Birbhum, Burdwan and Mursidabad I can get admission in Physiology honours?
  3. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  4. Should I do MSc in IIT or NISER after pursuing BSc in Zoology?
  5. Am I eligible for CSIR NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  7. Percentage required to be eligible for Statistics honours? College under DU?
  8. What are the job opportunities for me if I am a student of Physiology Honors of City College
  9. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  10. Can a MD Biochemist apply for DM Endocrinology? What is the fee structure for DM Endocrinology?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Physiology having completed B.Sc Nursing in the year of 2005?
  12. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  13. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  14. Detailed syllabus of JNT entrance exam for life science
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  16. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  17. What is the PG CET syllabus for Zoology?
  18. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
4th September 2014, 07:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Physiology honours?

Physiology is the science that deals with function of living systems. The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in physiology :

>>You must have completed your 10+2 from a recognized board in science stream. The % of marks required in order to get admission differs from college to college, it is not fixed.

Certain colleges also take entrance exam and interview for admission. With 62% marks, you can get admission but you need to visit the college in which you want admission and from there you will come to know the required criteria for admission in that respective college.

Some of the colleges are :

>>Presidency College

>>Netaji Subash Mahavidalaya

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?