2nd May 2012, 11:08 PM
ranjith vuppula

Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?

I had completed my Bachelor Of Physiotherapy, colud i eligible to msc physiology and to do research in physiology? I request you to give fee details and course duration. Thanking u sir

Related Questions:
  1. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  3. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  4. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  5. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  6. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  7. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  8. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it? -- [New]
  9. Details about CA course? Its fee structure and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?
  11. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March
  12. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc anatomy? I have done bachelor of physiotherapy
  14. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. Fee structure for Physiotherapy course?
  16. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  17. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
16th April 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?

can i do MD after physiotherapy?
15th February 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?

Respected sir/mam

Plz forward me syllabus of physiotherapy RPSC entrance exam of this year 2014 and plz tell me the date of exam

With regards
Dr.sushma
11th March 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
5th April 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Please show me the details about Msc Anatomy- colleges in India n fees structure
19th March 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for msc physiology after completing bachelor of zoology? Also is there any entrance exam for the admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?