19th January 2016, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for regular M.Com from Delhi Univeristy with 57% marks in BBE?

Dear sir,

I have completed my graduation in bbe from delhi university with 57% marks.
I have sc quota. Please tell me if i am eligible for regular m.com from delhi university?

Please reply as soon as possible.

19th January 2016, 09:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for regular M.Com from Delhi Univeristy with 57% marks in BBE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I have sc quota. Please tell me if i am eligible for regular m.com from delhi university?

Yes, you are eligible for M.Com through Delhi University after completing B.B.E course. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for M.Com through Delhi university. The admission will be done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the department. You are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam in order to get admission for M.Com course.

Official website - www.du.ac.in/
19th January 2016, 07:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for regular M.Com from Delhi Univeristy with 57% marks in BBE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

No, BBE student are not eligible for M.Com course in Delhi University.

Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission in Delhi university:-

If you have completed B.Com degree with above 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com admission in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
19th January 2016, 07:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue regular M.Com classes under DU as your marks are insufficient to get you into any good Institute under DU. Therefore, I suggest you to look for admission in some other Institute under some different University.
19th January 2016, 07:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do regular M.Com course from Delhi University after completion of your Graduation in BBE Course with an aggregate of 57% marks from Delhi University. Admission to M.Com course in Delhi University are offered only to candidates who have completed B.Com course with minimum aggregate of 70% (relaxation in marks is applicable to reserved category candidates) marks from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued B.Com course, being a BBE holder, you are not eligible to get admission in regular M.Com course in Delhi University.
19th January 2016, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is one of the top universities in India and admission will be very tough with 57% marks. The cut off for admission usually goes very high for any course in DU.

You can apply but chances are very low with this marks. Even got SC category this much marks is very low when we look at the cut off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?