10th June 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?

Is m.com,m.com(hons) or m.a(eco) available in tmu? What is the duration of these courses?

12th November 2011, 01:14 AM
Beready

Default Re: Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?

hello,

all courses are of 2 years duration .
out of this three only two
which is m.com and m.com(hons) available in TMU.
good luck.
29th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?

i am appearing b.com 3rd year and i want to do m.com honours but i do'nt know about it and its procedure please tell me about it.
6th April 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i m student of b.a economics m.j.p,how can i take admissio in m.com in tmu
8th November 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

sir I my qualification is BSc,MBA,Bed,MA(eco.) but I want to do Mcom from TMU ,can I take the add mission in Mcom regular or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?