1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Com in Calicut University if secured 48% in 12th Commerce? Procedure to apply?

Sir, I want to apply for B.Com course in Calicut University. I know this is the distance university. I want to know how I can get admission. Also let me know I am eligible as I have secured only 48% in my 12th Commerce.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Commerce course? -- [New]
  3. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Calicut University?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  8. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
  9. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to study F.Y.B.Com if failed in 12th Commerce?
  12. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility to study BCom in Delhi University for a candidate with 70% in 12th ISC?
  14. Admission in BCom after a gap of 5 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 25 years old candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Specializations available to study in BCom for 12th Commerce student?
9th March 2018, 09:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Com in Calicut University if secured 48% in 12th Commerce? Procedure to apply?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Com in Calicut University:

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this B.Com in Calicut University.

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue this Bachelor of Commerce course from Calicut University with 48% marks in 12th Class. The basic qualification required is as follows,

<> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from Higher secondary board of kerala or pre degree of calicut university or that of any other university or board of examination in any state recognized as equivalent in order to be eligible.

<> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is just 45% marks. As you have secured 48% marks which are more than required I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

<> The duration of this B.Com course is 3 academic years with 6 semester and the medium of instruction and examination will be in English.

<> I am providing you a notification link, where you may find all the details of this course.

Click here for More Details
9th March 2018, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Com in Calicut University if secured 48% in 12th Commerce? Procedure to apply?

Most of the reputed universities give admission in B.Com based on on merit. If you have got 48% marks in class 12th then it will be difficult to get admission at top universities.

Hence, chances of your admission is very low. Only in very rare cases, if you belong to any reserved category, you will have some chance of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?