29th August 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I a non local candidate if did intermediate and graduation from Visakhapatnam but 10th from West Bengal?

Sir, I have studied intermediate and graduation in Visakhapatnam but 10th in West Bengal. I have also studied 3-4 in Vizag. Will I be considered as non local for admission in post graduation colleges? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  2. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  3. How can I get information regarding admission in EAMCET?
  4. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which college is best to study B.Ed degree in West Bengal?
  7. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  8. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  9. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  12. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  13. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  14. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal JEXPO if pursuing 10th being a candidate of Bihar?
  16. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  17. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  18. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
29th August 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I a non local candidate if did intermediate and graduation from Visakhapatnam but 10th from West Bengal?

It will depend on your domicile certificate, according to your permanent residence. If your permanent residence is in West Bengal, then you will be treated local candidate for WB only.

Hence, get your domicile certificate through the tehsildar of the nearest tehsil. You can get it with the help of voter id or any other address proof.
29th August 2016, 09:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I a non local candidate if did intermediate and graduation from Visakhapatnam but 10th from West Bengal?

I am not satisfied with your query but I think you probably want to now weather you will be considered as local candidates in Visakhapatnam or not.

Candidates are considered as local only if they have domicile of the particular state. So, if you are having domicile in Visakhaptnam, you must be considered as local candidates and eligible to get admission on the seat reserved for local candidates in post graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?