19th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Automobile Engineering or Software Engineering which is more interesting in profession?

which is more interesting in profession! Automobile Engineering or Software Engineering?
i love this two feilds but i'm really confused to choose. just needs ur advice guys.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  2. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  3. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  4. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  5. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  6. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  7. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  8. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  10. How to take engineering as profession after passing 12th?
  11. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  13. Best engineering colleges providing Automobile Engineering? What is the cutoff mark?
  14. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  15. Which is the best course to select in B.E?
  16. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering
  17. Which branch should I take in B.Tech?
  18. Which software is good for me in designing for a job? I have completed diploma in Automobile engineering
20th April 2014, 12:16 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Automobile Engineering or Software Engineering which is more interesting in profession?

Hello Friend !!

Automobile Engineering and Computer Science Engineering(Software), in the real world both of these streams are interesting.

And more specifically I can say that Automobile Engineering would be more interesting because we know much about automobiles and their functionality right from childhood, this mean that the practical knowledge will be very good.

Also you should have good interest in mechanics, electronics, and mathematics, as these play vital role in the entire course.

And for Software Engineering you need to study all the new computer languages and get familiar in them, once you got the logic then you will be master and you will feel interested or else you will never get understood the applications.

And coming to scope, both of these courses have equal scope, one can easily find a job after completing any of these courses.

With Computer Science Engineering you can be Programmer , Developer , Tester , Software Designer , Project Manager , Team Leader , Debugger , etc ,.

With Automobile Engineering, you can easily find any job in any of the automobile company, it may be production company or sales company.

So by considering all these factors, make a quick decision and appear for entrance examination if required for admission into the course you chosen.

All the Best !!
20th May 2020, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Automobile Engineering or Software Engineering which is more interesting in profession?

Please is an automotive engineer richer than a software engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?