17th January 2017, 02:45 PM
desai s

Is B.Sc Chemistry equal to B.Pharmacy? Which has the best job scopes?

Respected Sir, I want to know whether B.Sc Chemistry equal to B.Pharmacy? Which has the best job scopes? Which has the better pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc Chemistry equal to B.Pharmacy? Which has the best job scopes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desai s View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know whether B.Sc Chemistry equal to B.Pharmacy? Which has the best job scopes? Which has the better pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

No, B.Sc Chemistry is not equal to B.Pharmacy course. The B.Pharm course is a professional course. The B.Pharm duration will be 4 years and B.Sc duration is 3 years. B.Pharm should be studied through regular mode only. After the course you can pursue your career in the Pharmacy field. Students interested in the medical field can choose the B.Pharm program. The students have to sit for an entrance examination for the admission. Candidates after completion of the B.Pharm can work in Pharmaceutical Companies, Chemist Shops, Hospitals, Drug Control Administration, Educational Institutions, Research Companies, Health Centers etc. The scope for the B.Pharm is good, so you can choose B.Pharm.
20th January 2017, 12:51 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc Chemistry equal to B.Pharmacy? Which has the best job scopes?

No, the two above courses are different from each other. B.Sc in Chemistry deals with the studies related to the field of Chemistry while in the other hand B.Pharmacy is a Graduate degree course in the field of Pharmacy. Both of the above mentioned fields have lot of job opportunities in their respective field. So, you can opt any of the field as Graduation degree course as both the fields are good for future.
14th May 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I had scored the cut off of 164 in 2, i would like to choose Engineering or B.Pharamcy Please advise which on has the better job opportunity in future
4th June 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

With B.pham degree can i work in manufacturing and designing drugs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?