17th August 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry

What are the job oppurtunities after doing b.sc in chemistry and m.sc in chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  2. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  3. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  4. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  5. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  7. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  8. What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi
  9. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry? -- [New]
  10. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  11. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  12. What are the job availability for MSc chemistry student
  13. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  14. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  15. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. How to get a job after BSc in chemistry?
  17. Can I get a job in bank after doing MSc in Physical Chemistry
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
20th March 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry

are there some good job opportunities fr girls after bsc?
11th April 2013, 03:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry

M.Sc holders in Chemistry can apply for NET. Such candidates can join to the position of Asst Professor and can earn around Rs. 40,000/- per month. You can try for Project Associate/ Research Fellow positions. Job profiles of Chemist are also applicable. MBA degree can be opted, if you are interested in managerial jobs. It is better for you to pursue the course through correspondence.
10th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what about jobs after Msc chemistry
25th September 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i want jobs after b.sc. chemistry
22nd May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I did B.Sc(chemistry) with 57% and M.Sc(organic chemistry) with one subject backlog then i want to do job based on the chemistry subject. How?
27th March 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

If we doing Bsc with phy.chemistry&geographhy &msc with chestry plus net than what job i will achieve
1st September 2015, 11:22 AM
Gloria basumatary

I want to do job after doing b.sc in chemistry and m getting puzzle what to choose because i can't proceed for higher studies because of financial problem..plz do reply it
26th December 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in chemistry organics. Can I peruse m tech in food technology from college of food processing technology anand gujrat.
28th May 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in chemistry organics. Can I peruse m tech in food technology from college of food processing technology anand Gujarat.
29th May 2017, 04:44 PM
kohli183

Job Career after B.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc Chemistry :

You have so many job opportunities in govt and private sector

Private Sector Jobs / fields :

Laboratories

Oil Industry

Medical Research

Chemical Industry

Food Institutes

Colleges / educational Institutes

Job Offering Companies :

Dr Reddy's Labs

Ranbaxy

Dabur

Hindustan

Public Sectors :

Indian Oil Corporation

BPCL

Bharat Petroleum

ISRO

ONGC

Govt Jobs :

Bank Po & Clerk

Groups

Police Jobs

Indian Army Jobs

Panchayathi Raj jobs

VRO & VRA

SSC

RRB

CBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?