1st February 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Physical Science with Computer Science is a good course?

sir in du i have got a shyam lal college in the course b.sc physical science with computer science. can i select this course? Is it good course to select?

28th February 2015, 11:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Physical Science with Computer Science is a good course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir in du i have got a shyam lal college in the course b.sc physical science with computer science. can i select this course? Is it good course to select?
Yes, of course B. Sc Physical Science with Computer Science has very good scope. There are so many career options are available after completing B. Sc Physical Science with Computer Science course. You can apply for Master degree courses like,

-Master of Computer Application (MCA)
-Master of Science (M.Sc Physics)
-Master of Science (M.Sc Computer Science)

Those candidates who have completed their bachelor degree in Science stream are eligible for admission. The qualification must be obtained from a reputed educational institution with Computer as one of the subjects. The candidate should possess minimum 50% marks to seek admission to the course. The marks requirement may vary with the University that offers the course. Some colleges carry out admission on the basis of the marks of graduation where as some others carry out entrance exams for the purpose.
18th July 2020, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What I do after M.Sc in physical science?
11th October 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Shyam Lal college me b.sc (physical science with computer science) ki fees kitni hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?