20th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech in Fashion Designing is possible after 12th and 3 years Diploma?

Can i do b-tech in fashion designing after completing the 12th and 3 years diploma course in fashion designing ??

4th May 2014, 03:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Tech in Fashion Designing is possible after 12th and 3 years Diploma?

Yes, of course you can apply for the B.tech in fashion designing if you have maths in 12th class and as you have done diploma in fashion designing then you can definitely do degree in this course. And you may get admission direct in 2nd year through the lateral Entry Scheme and i think it is best for your career.

And as you have interest in this field then i think you should go for it. And don't worry you can apply for this course. There are many colleges in India where you can apply for this course. And you should choose best college for this course. There you may get good job through the campus placement and it is best for your future and for your career.

And job through campus placement gives you more opportunities and in this fashion world there is lots of demand for fashion designers so you should go for this course and after that you can also apply for the masters in this field and after that you may get better job and you should get experience also after that it will easy to get good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?