19th April 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?

Dear All

when i discovered the mostly the universities that offering the MBBS that i found the price is very high in economicaly is so tough to maintain and that i consider to base my question and even many others expectants for MBBS subject need to know the cheapest MBBS univerities in india which are approximately not morethan $3000-$3500 finaly $4000 /annual and this answer may help many others that willing to join and even interesting the MBBS but the asking higher prices of MBBS excluded the list,

for your soon response is very appreciated

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies where I can get placement after scoring below 60% in 12th?
  2. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  3. Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum?
  4. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges?
  5. What is the fee structure in private college?
  6. Minimum expenditure per annum for a MBBS completed student?
  7. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  8. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  9. Recognised Institutes for PG course in dibetology in india after mbbs?
  10. Is MBBS course feasible and affordable?
  11. Best institutes in India offering Molecular Oncology?
  12. What's the fee structure and ranking(In UP) of GLA institute of technology and management, Mathura?
  13. Expected package after diploma in engineering?
  14. How to get admission in MBBS in germany? What are the total costs?
  15. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
  16. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
  17. Average package offered for M.F. techs at NIFT?
  18. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
4th May 2014, 04:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?

MBBS is a good course and it is good if you want to do MBBS and have feeling to serve people and it is best course for the medical students to became a doctor.
And there are lots of best institutes for the MBBS course in India. All are best institutes and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and in this exam you have to get good marks after that you will be able to apply for the admission in best colleges for the MBBS.

Here are some best institutes or universities in India where you can apply for the MBBS admission and these are affordable institutes.

Gandhi Medical College, Bashirbagh, Hyderabad
University of Health Sciences, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
Andhra Medical College, Vishakapatnam
Guntur Medical College, Guntur
Assam Medical College, Dilbrugarh University, Dibrugarh
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, University of Bihar, Sheikhpura, Patna
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur

These are some best institutes or universities which provides you this course and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and after getting good marks in it you will be able to get admission there and it is best to do MBBS through a best institute there you may get good job through the campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?