29th January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

BA in Los Angeles after 12th in India is possible?

Sir/Madam my name is Jaya Ahlawat i had just given my 10th class exam from ICSE board and i want to do B.A after my 12th grade can i go to any college in Los Angeles , CaliforniaSo, i'll just do my graduation and will try to do my post graduation from California if possible.Please tell me if this is possible.

13th March 2015, 11:05 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: BA in Los Angeles after 12th in India is possible?

Yes, you can pursue your B.A degree from California, Los Angeles only you need is after 12th you have to sit for entrance exam which can be either GMAT exam or the exam conducted online by the universities of Los Angeles, California. Then you should have a valid passport and some document that is required for a student visa. That is all you need to do after your class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?