14th March 2011, 06:03 PM
B.MOWNIKA

Latest written test pattern of TCS? Where should I concentrate more, Verbal Reasoning or Aptitude?

HI,
Pls send me the latest written test pattern of TCS... pls guide me where i have to concentrate(in verbal or reasoning or aptitude) to come across the written test successfully.

24th April 2011, 10:40 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Latest written test pattern of TCS? Where should I concentrate more, Verbal Reasoning or Aptitude?

hii, you will get all the papers from

freshersworld.com
placementpapers.net
placementinterview.com,
you need concentrate on all the three, prepare well it will be easy, best of luck.
25th April 2011, 04:23 PM
bharanidharans

Default Re: Latest written test pattern of TCS? Where should I concentrate more, Verbal Reasoning or Aptitude?

Hi,
Here i have attached the latest test papers and its pattern. Both the Verbal reasoning as well as Aptitude are more important. Because all the companies are concentrating more in these parts only.
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Paper Pattern.doc(27.5 KB, 440 views)
File Type: doc TCS - 2011.doc(32.5 KB, 341 views)
25th April 2011, 04:32 PM
bharanidharans

Hi,
Here i have attached the latest test papers and its pattern. Both the Verbal reasoning as well as Aptitude are more important. Because all the companies are concentrating more in these parts only.
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Paper Pattern.doc(27.5 KB, 269 views)
25th April 2011, 04:33 PM
bharanidharans

Hi,
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Paper Pattern.doc(27.5 KB, 169 views)
File Type: doc TCS - 2011.doc(32.5 KB, 182 views)
2nd May 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

thanks a lotttttttt
13th July 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i m in need of recent question paper of tcs
13th July 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i m in need of TATA STEEL question paper
30th July 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

please say anyone to thw new pattern of tcs......
8th August 2011, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

sir/ma'am i want to know what is latest pattern of TCS written exam on Campus and guide me for interview and send SQL Query E-Book on my id
30th August 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hai please send me the latest test pattern and test paper of tcs.
mail id : [email protected]
9th September 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hai please send me the latest test pattern & paper for tcs
30th September 2011, 07:02 PM
saugata2008

TATA Consultancy Service is one of the top most software companies .So if you are interested in TCS ,it is great .

The exams is conducted through three types of tests -
1.Aptitude test
2.Technical interview test
3.HR interview test

latest aptitude paper is attached for you bellow -
TCS 5.doc

Thank you
17th February 2012, 03:11 PM
anathoju divya roopa

sir plz tell me will the written test includes technical questions from c,java.
11th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

how to approach 4 offcampus interview?
14th December 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

whether only b.tech students are eligible for tcs exam ? or b.sc students also can apply for the tcs exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?