9th January 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor in Project Management can be done after Master in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Can i study the bachelor in project management after finishing my course in master of electrical and electronics engineering? What is the elligibility for bachelor in project management?

31st December 2014, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor in Project Management can be done after Master in Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i study the bachelor in project management after finishing my course in master of electrical and electronics engineering? What is the elligibility for bachelor in project management?
Yes, of course you can do Bachelor in Project Management after completing Master in Electrical and Electronics engineering. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard can apply. Since, you have already completed Master degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering. So, Its better to apply for higher degree courses in research related course after Master degree.

Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor in Project Management

The candidates who have passed 12th standard are eligible to apply for the course. The qualifying exam must be passed from a reputed board with minimum 50% marks. The selection process is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying intermediate examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?