13th May 2013, 12:51 PM
priyadharshini yadav

What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?

what are the courses that have more scope in the future after completing +12...that too in science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  2. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  3. Can I take commerce after scoring 64% in SSLC?
  4. Which courses I can join after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Chemistry?
  5. How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?
  6. List of courses can be selected in journalism after completing 12th standard from Science stream from KIIT college Bhubasneshwar?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream
  9. what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  11. Can I do BBA after completing 12th in science stream?
  12. Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without Maths?
  13. How to pursue BBA/BMS after completing 12th in commerce stream? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  15. Am I eligible for economics Hons after completing 12th with 86% with science stream
  16. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  17. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream?
  18. Can I take science stream after scoring 7.8 CGPA in class 10th?
8th July 2013, 03:12 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?

Courses after 12th in Science are :

• B.Tech / Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science

• B.Tech / Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology

• B.Tech / Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical

• B.Tech / Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics

• B.Tech / Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical

• B.Tech / Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engg.

> To get admission into these courses you have to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam like..IITJEE, AIEEE, UPSEE, BITSAT & State level entrance exam.

• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

• Diploma in Electrical Engineering

• Diploma in Electronics Engineering

• Diploma in Computer Engineering.

> Many College universities & State Board of technical education offers these courses.

• B.Sc in Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry

• BBA/Bachelor of Business Administration

• B.Arch/Bachelor of Architecture.

> To join these course you have to appear in national & state level entrance entrance examination conducted by many universities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?