8th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

BAMS can be done after M.Sc in Biotech?

Hello sir, i did M.Sc (Biotech) with good marks ,but i don't want to go in research, and in industries- salary is very low... can i do BAMS ..plz tell me about scope of BAMS after M.Sc (biotech)?

11th July 2021, 08:54 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: BAMS can be done after M.Sc in Biotech?

Yes, you can do BAMS after M.S.c in Biotech. Since the eligibility criteria are that you should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% from any board.
You can get admission to this course through the entrance test - NEET.

NEET will be conducted on 1st August 2021.
11th July 2021, 09:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. But Candidates who pass their 12th class are eligible for pursuing this course. As you have already completed M.Sc in Biotechnology, I would suggest this is not the recommended course for you at Master's level. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for BAMS course is 12th class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 50% Mark's or above. But still if you are interested to do, then you can definitely go with studying this course.

After successful completion of this BAMS course you can apply for job opportunities in Private or government hospitals, insurance companies, ayurvedic organizations, colleges, spa based organizations..etc
13th July 2021, 08:31 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% from any board. The candidate should have passed 12th with science subjects ( Physics , Chemistry and Biology ) and English core in both Class 11 and 12 from a recognised board. He/she should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?