8th July 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

BAMS has a good career in medical field?

I am in 12th std and want to basically enter into medical field also i am very much fond of Sanskrit and ayurved but I doubt that Bams will give me a good earning and will i be successful in future through this career . As i think most of diseases are generally resolved by modern medical science .so people are fascinated towards it.so should I choose bams as my career or not

9th July 2021, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BAMS has a good career in medical field?

Yes, BAMS has a good career in medical field.

A BAMS provides a good career opportunities in the field of Medical Science. One can become a Consultant, Lecturer, Pharmacist, Chemist, Medical Assistant and opt for other roles after successful completion of a BAMS programme .

Students can also choose to work at a research institutes after BAMS.
9th July 2021, 08:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: BAMS has a good career in medical field?

Yes, you can get job in government ayurveda hospital as ayurvedic pharmacist. After the completion of this course, candidates also have opportunity to open their own retail shop of Ayurveda medicines. Teaching field is also open for BAMS graduates. They can find employment in private and government ayurveda Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?