11th October 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Which medical entrance will help me to build a good career in medical field?

I want to know about the medical entrance which will help me to build a career in medical field after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Best options can I choose for my better future after completing 12th PCB?
  2. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th in Maths?
  3. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  4. What to choose after HSc board and MHT CET exam?
  5. Which field should I choose for better future prospects after completing 12th with 67% marks in non medical field?
  6. What are the available career prospects besides medical and engineering? I have cleared 10+2 with 55% marks.
  7. How to prepare for medical entrance exams(WBJEE) and score above 88%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a seat in medicine after 12th?
  9. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  11. What can I do after BUMS job or higher education?
  12. What are the career options in 12th science in medical field? What are the good colleges in Mumbai?
  13. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  14. What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?
  15. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  16. PG in Automobile or Medical field after B.Tech (IT)?
  17. How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student
  18. How to join medical MBBS field? I am a PCMC student doing my 12th
12th October 2015, 09:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which medical entrance will help me to build a good career in medical field?

If you have completed your bachelor's degree and your age is less than 25 years, there are various entrance exams whose minimum qualification is 10+2 for which you can apply to have a good career in medical field.

1. All India Pre Medical Test.

2. All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

3. JIPMER.

4. State Level Pre Medical Test.

You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks. Through these exams, you can pursue MBBS, BDS course from top government medical colleges of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?